Friday 7 October 2011

Original Idea for Minor Project

Over the summer break I have been trying to come up with ideas for my third year minor project alongside trying to complete/ start my dissertation. I have completed half of my dissertation over the summer break and also Co-wrote a script with a friend based around the Sci Fi genre.
The Original Concept
My original idea for my minor project was to create two characters, an environment and vehicle all based upon the story in which I had written over the summer. However, after my first meeting with Alan, we decided that for a minor project alongside writing a dissertation I would be taking on too much.
After discussing this further, we narrowed down the different areas we talked about and came to the conclusion that I should base this project around vehicle design.

No comments:

Post a Comment