Friday 21 October 2011

Whale Airship Silouettes

In this post are images of silouettes which I have made using photoshop to give me an idea and shape of what my airship could look like. I experimented using different shapesand manipulating them in order for me to come up with unique design ideas.



The first two sheets were mainly used to experiment with certain shapes and also take a look at what the ships could look like if they were powered by different methods of fuel. For example, the images above have hydrogen baloons, zeppelin type baloons, sails and propella based engines.

The next two images are more defined to the specific design in which I want my project to go.

2 comments:

  1. These are really cool, the top defined one looks nice, I imagine the back-fin moving around to steer the ship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - really like them, Adam!

    ReplyDelete